Why Should You Donate?
Where Do the Donations GO?
Make a Donation & Change a Life!
1. You Help Sustain a Job Training Program that Changes
2. You Support Individuals as they Undertake the Important
Decision to take Control of their Lives
3. You Help Trainees Regain Confidences as they rejoin the
4. You Assist with Job Development as Trainees become
5. You Combat Stigma by Changing Peoples Disabilities into Abilities!
1. One in Four adults in America experiences a
mental illness in a given year (61.5 million people)
2. The unemployment rate for individuals seeking
treatment for a mental illness is 80%
3. Statistics show that a majority of individuals
experiencing a mental illness (60%) want to work
but only 2% recieve supported employment
opprtunities from the State
4.These statistics highlight the urgent necessity of
the Truck 54 & Cafe 54 Programs to ensure the
well-being of Tucson's mental health community
5. Our Fund-A-Trainee Program helps sustain and
fund our program & our trainees train and reenter
the working community
*Statistical Data from the National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI)